What sort of patient are you?
- Do you work hard and play hard?
- Are you impatient with fools or needless delays?
- Do you need to be in control to feel confident?
- Do you dislike having to change your plans?
- Are you worried by uncertainty?
The more of these you answer "Yes" to, the harder it will be for you to accept illness into your life. Try – refusing to change or to accept reality are not qualities to be proud of. At best they will make you unhappy and lower your self-esteem, at worst they will kill you.
Page created on February 28th, 2010
Page updated on March 10th, 2010