Malehealth backs Blue September
Blue September is a campaign to raise awareness of male cancer.
Cancer affects young people too. Rates in middle-aged men and women in Great Britain have gone up by nearly 20% in a generation according to Cancer Research UK. If you want to know more about a disease that at least one in three of us will get, you'll find everything you need here. (You can also use the drop down menu above under Body to find out about the various cancers of the various body parts.)
- The answer to life the universe and everything - Jim Pollard on living with cancer.
- Cancer FAQs
- Malehealth mini-manual: Cancer survivor - 'Thanks for a great booklet'
- Prostate cancer FAQs and John's story: 'I told my GP, I respected his decision, but if I'd followed his advice I'd probably be dead'
- Bowel cancer FAQs and Simon's story: 'Bowel cancer, the internet and beating Arsenal 5-1'
- Testicle cancer FAQs and Martin's story: 'Martin, you have cancer in your testicle'
- Penis cancer FAQs and Denis's story: 'Why I talk about my new penis'
- Comedian John Ryan: Plumbing for the prostate and Caught between two stools
Footballers back Blue September:
There's more on the Blue September campaign on the MHF website.
Page created on August 8th, 2011
Page updated on August 31st, 2011