Earn £20 and improve the NHS
If you live in the north-west you can help improve your local NHS.
The Strategic Health Authority (SHA) for the North West - which includes Cumbria and Lancashire, Cheshire and Merseyside and Greater Manchester - wants to understand how the public would like to be communicated and engaged with by the NHS as it faces significant changes. These changes aim to deliver more with tighter budgets, whilst ensuring patients and the public get better quality information about health services, and more say in decisions about their own care.
To find out more about what you think the SHA has asked Capita Health to run a number of focus groups. These will run in:
- Liverpool - Monday 3 October (6.00-7.30 pm)
- Chester - Tuesday 4 October (2.00-3.30 pm)
- Carlisle Wednesday 12 October (2.00-3.30 pm)
- Kendal Thursday 13 October (10.30 am-12.00)
- Preston Monday 17 October (10.30 am -12.00)
- Manchester Thursday 20 October (6.00-7.30 pm) and Friday 21 October (10.30 am-12.00)
Each group will last about an hour and a half and participants will receive £20 to cover the costs of transport. The focus groups are open to any members of the public and patients so why not take part.
The SHA say: 'Those who attend will get an equal chance to express their views and we hope the events will be a fun and informative way for you to help make improvements to how your NHS communicates with you. Places are limited so if you might like to take part please register an interest with Chrissy Brand who will send you more detailed information on dates and venues.'
- For more information, or to register an interest, contact Chrissy Brand Tel: 07717 881633 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page created on September 22nd, 2011
Page updated on September 22nd, 2011