Malehealth has a pretty simple philosophy. It's that good health is pretty simple too. But it's false to try to put it down to one single thing. Whatever, the latest media-health fad might imply, no one thing is going to make you happier or healthier.
You can't change the genetic hand you've been dealt but there are simple things you can do. Good health results from a combination of simple things. Malehealth aims to help you find your right combination.
- no medical breakthrough stories only frank assessments of new treatments
- no 'NHS lurching from crisis to crisis' stories only intelligent, evidence-based health policies from the Men's Health Forum.
- no eye-catching statistics that add up to very little - we'll try to explain the real risk.
- the latest fad will be subjected to scrutiny not lavished with column inches
- we'll work towards providing the answers that you want to everything you might need to know — we strive to be comprehensive
- our sponsors and advertisers provide resources for which we're very grateful. They have no influence over our editorial content.
Page created on October 23rd, 2003
Page updated on December 1st, 2009