How healthy are men's magazines?
Should lads magazines have health information in them? Or is the healthier option to avoid them completely?
Recently health campaigners have been complaining because lad's mags don't even include simple safe sex messages. Loaded's editor said such features were 'boring'. Malehealth asks: lad's mags - sick or what?
Welcome source of hilarity
- Martin Robinson of Maxim reckons it's not the job of magazines like his to preach. He says: 'For Maxim, sexual disease is a welcome source of hilarity.' Read more here.
Why should shagging kill?
- Jack O'Sullivan of Fathers Direct disagrees. He says: 'There is no reason why the traditional quota of tits and bums shouldn't also have a serious message at times about sexual health. Why should shagging kill you? It doesn't have to.' Read more here.
Confessions of a lads mag journo
- A former lads mag contributing editor asks: should lads mags carry a health warning? Read more here.
Are these the biggest tits you've ever seen?
- Meet the lads mags editors as they get the super soaraway objectification treatment. Read more here.
What do you think?
- Let us know if you read the lads mags and what you think of them.
Page created on November 1st, 2005
Page updated on December 21st, 2009