Haynes Book Offer - it's a no-brainer
Break a leg, burn your hand or cut your finger and the injury is obvious. They're the equivalent of a flat tyre — an easily observed fault. Problems under the bonnet are trickier to deal with. So it is with the human body — the workings inside the head are often beyond comprehension.
Fortunately, you don't have to be a brain surgeon to undertake simple maintenance of your mental faculties any more than you need to be a rocket scientist to fix your car. But you do need a manual to follow — the new Brain Manual from Haynes.
The Brain Manual
A new book from Haynes for National Men's Health Week
RRP: £14.99, Hardback
Haynes publishes all sorts of manuals — on cars, motorcycles, computers, men, women and babies. Compiled by Dr Ian Banks, author of the NHS Direct Health Care Guide, a frequent broadcaster, President of the European Men's Health Forum and a practising casualty doctor, the Brain Manual emphasises positive steps to improved mental well-being.
- Buy any individual men's health book at 25% discount of the RRP, quote ref: MH (that means the Brain Manual is just £11.29)
- Or collect the whole series of 7 books for £60 (saving over £30!), quote ref: FS
- Order your copies now on: 01963 442080. Sorry, this offer is not available online.
Other titles in the series:
- The Baby Manual - Conception to two years (Book number: 4059)
- The Cancer Manual - Any Age, Any Time (Book number: 4158)
- The Man Manual - 120,000BC to Present Day (Book number: 3931)
- The HGV Manual - Reducing all large sizes: All Shapes and Colours (Book number: 4183)
- The Sex Manual - 16 Years Onwards (Book number: 4086)
- The Woman Manual - 16 Years to 21 Reoccurring (Book number: 4182)
RRP £12.99, hardback.
Page created on May 22nd, 2006
Page updated on December 1st, 2009