Men's Health Week 2011: Get A Man Online
- A high-profile launch event to encourage men to get online.
- Bloke Noises, a new smartphone app using humour to raise men’s health awareness and, in partnership with NHS Choices
- Health Clicks, a new mini-manual to encourage men to get health info online
- Information on the most common health topics men look for about online
- An e-card for people to send a health message to men they care about.
- Promoting good online ideas from our partners: the Your Prostate ask online site (EMHF), Man MOT online surgeries (Pfizer), Embarassing Bodies TV online surgery, Ask the experts (Bupa), useful tools (such as NHS Life Check, NHS Moodometer app, Drinkaware and Sustrans) and free fitness passes (Harpers, Nuffield)
- A resource pack of posters, useful links for activities etc for organisations supporting the week
- National/local PR/media - all press releases here.
- An All Party Parliamentary Group on Men’s Health meeting to discuss the role of new technologies in improving men’s health.
- An expert symposium following up the week to develop policy and good practice.
Check out In This Section on the right for all our content on the internet and health.
Page created on June 9th, 2011
Page updated on June 16th, 2011