Are these the biggest tits you've ever seen?
The acid test. Here are the lads mags editors as they appeared recently in The Observer. Can they be serious? Are they the sort of guys you'd like to down a beer with? Or a bunch of plonkers? To put it bluntly, would you buy a used car from these men? Left to right:
Paul Merrill, Zoo
- A sociology graduate who is married with two kids and, according to The Observer, 'proud' of Zoo's jokes.
- Age: 37
- Sample Zoo coverline: Brit TV Girls Uncensored
- Hot quote: 'there is more that's offensive in The Spectator than in Zoo.'
- Used-car salesman rating: 4/5 — looks sincere
Martin Daubney, Loaded
- Self-styled sharp-dressing heavy drinker who once edited page3.com and says people offer him blow-jobs in clubs
- Age: 35
- Sample Loaded coverline: Carmen and Jordan in the World's 200 best breasts
- Hot quote: 'men have realised that if they adopt the ways of the gays, they get laid more often'
- Used-car salesman rating: 3/5 — that clenched fist suggests he's just too keen
Phil Hilton, Nuts
- A Jane Austen-enthusiast who is married with two kids and buys organic courgettes.
- Age: 41
- Sample Nuts coverline: 100 real girls boobs (free giant poster inside)
- Hot quote: 'Porn is appalling. I hardly ever look at it to be honest.'
- Used-car salesman rating: 2/5 — former Men's Health editor who looks a tad embarrassed at the back there
Ross Brown, FHM
- Sports-hating AC-DC lover who got rid of his collection of over 300 porn DVDs when his girlfriend moved in.
- Age: 33
- Sample FHM coverline: Crikey, it's Maria Carey
- Hot quote: 'I do my own washing, mostly'
- Used-car salesman rating: 1/5 — scarier than a bouncer with tooth-ache
Well? Would you buy a used car from any of them? What do you think of these guys and the magazines they produce? Let us know. (Pic from The Observer.)
Page created on November 1st, 2005
Page updated on December 21st, 2009