Buying Drugs Online - all the links
We've all had emails offering to sell us drugs online. Some of us have responded to them.
But what's going on behind the barrage of spam? Is it illegal? How dangerous is it? What drugs are men buying and why? What are they really getting?
Who's selling? How much are they making? Are there any safe online options? And, of course, most important question of all, how come spammers never know how to spell Viagra?
EVERYTHING you need to know about buying drugs online...
- The Enforcer: Inside the Internet Drug Factory
- The Customer: 'I paid £130 for a product that didn't work'
- Readers' Survey: Most men WOULD consider buying online
- Should I buy drugs online? (advice for would-be buyers)
- Who's buying what? (facts and figures on the popular drugs)
- Safe Online Options (yes, they do exist.)
- Drug Treatments for ED (FAQs)
- Plus our original 2005 feature: Pesticides and paint - Available now without prescription.
Links and further information:
- European Alliance for Access to Safe Medicine - an independent, cross-sector patient safety alliance campaigning for the exclusion of counterfeit and substandard medicines from the supply chain.
- US Food and Drink Administration
© Men's Health Forum 2007, 2008.2009, 2010.
This project is under the full editorial control of malehealth and the Men's Health Forum and is funded with the support of an unconditional donation by Pfizer.
Page created on February 27th, 2008
Page updated on January 16th, 2010